Saturday, November 24, 2007

A-Z

A-Age of first kiss- 13.

B-Band you are listening to right now- Imogen Heap

C-Crush- Jensen Ackles (Supernatural)

D-Dessert- Jell-O

E-Easiest person to talk to- Myself

F-Favorite ice cream- Raspberry/Orange/Pineapple Sorbet

G-Gummy worm or bears- Yum to both!

H-Happiest moment- All of my childrens births

I-Instument- Clarinet!  LOL, yep...band geek!

J-Junior High- St. Clements

K-Kids- Lucas & Nathan

L-Longest car ride- Edmonton - Ontario

M-Messiest room in your house- Basement

N-Nickname- PPH, Jeffy

O-One wish- To be unbroken

P-Phobias- CLOWNS....they are evil, EVIL I say!

Q-Quote- "I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity"

R-Reason to Smile- Gas...ROFL.  My Boys.

S-Song you last sung- 1-2-3-4

T-Time you woke- 10:30am

U -Where are U?- sitting in my chair w/computer on my lap

V-Victory Dance, have you?- Dance, sure!  Victory?  Not yet.

W-Worst habit- I'll tell you later...hehe.

X-Xrays you have had- L shoulder, neck, back, L&R wrists/hands, L&R ankels, Mouth/Jaw...there might be more.

Y-Yoga or Yoda- Ahhh, with me, the force is Yes...with a twist of Yoga.

Z-Zodiac Sign- Gemini.  Mess with me and the other me will be forced to attack!

No comments: