Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Winter Frolics

Winter has finally arrived and the action has begun.  Snow falling in big white fluff-balls, crisp air freezing the tip of your nose and of course, can't forget about the Frozen Booger Attacks!  However, it's not snowman making snow yet....Sorry Danny.  The snow wasn't good enough for that last year too.....However, I will do my best this year to make you that promised musical snowman!


I was sitting in the chair watching TV when out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the tree branches flopping up and down in the backyard.  Naturally, I go to the window to investigate and what to my wondering eyes do I see?  There was a fight between Frank and/or Stanley (the squirrel), a fat (and I mean FAT like the size of a small child) magpie and a bluejay as to who has control and ownership of the barenaked apple tree.  This has been a battle that has been ongoing for the last few years now.  Especially since Frank and/or Stanley has taken up residence.  He seems to think that this all belongs to ONLY HIM and refuses to share.  He is such a little bugger, he'll tease and taunt the other animals (cats included) and you can literally see the smirk on his face as he declares victory.  It is just too funny to watch.

I have taken video of this, but it's hard to see the scrambling in the tree.  One of these days I will get some better video and post it.

It's quite entertaining and makes me chuckle.

Be careful this winter and no licking metal poles or be sure that I will point and laugh heartily at you!

No comments: