Monday, November 05, 2007

Ok.....

So apparently I suck at this blogging thing. It's not that I can't commit to it, it's just that I run out of ideas and feel like I am boring.

What can I say?

Being a stay at home Mom has it's perks, but it's not that fun, dazzling life people have when they are surrounded by humans over the age of 3. I can only write so much about diapers, toys & cartoons before I send folks off into a Snow White induced coma.

I will try my best to get something up and running on here.

Thanks to those who are still reading this thing, and thanks to those new readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time. Just think about what we talked about last night..eh?! :))

Black And White Dreamer said...

Hey! Ya FINALLY posted something...awesome. Write about whatever u feel like writing about...write about things u wanna do or things ur thinking of...whatever. Who cares if some ppl dont find it interesting it ur website!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I have been waiting for the page dedicated to me since I confessed to spending forever re-reading every post in this blog and by telling you that you need to get off your ass and start blogging again.

And that was November 4th. And I see a post on November 5th.

And I am still waiting for my glory. I am not one of those people that can sit on the sidelines and let someone else get the spotlight!
NOPE NOPE!!! I am determined to enter my 35th year living as Roberta does. I figured attention whoring is so much more productive and enjoyable...don't you?

Hehehe - just kidding. I would rather take your freshly washed monkey you speak so fondly off, toss him on the Bar-be, and have at 'er. I would even invite Voodle to enjoy in the fest, since ya know - he is Aussie. It would only make sense.