Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Unfinished

This week has been a bit busy...

I have a sore throat & cough, Nate is a snot filled donut, Lucas's hearing has been stolen by trolls, I'm still working on my Mom's Mother's Day gift.

Yeah, it was supposed to take a weekend (so it says on the box...LIARS!). I thought if I clocked in straight time it would get done. Well, that never happened. Between cleaning, the kids and every other thing that could distract me...I couldn't get it finished in time. However, I am almost done now. I am cross stitching her a pretty little butterfly that is to be framed in glass. I swear, to look at how small the butterfly is you'd think it wouldn't take long at all. Mind you, to the experienced cross stitchers out there, this IS a simple Afternoon Over Tea deal to them. I have other CS projects to do too. If anyone cares, I'll keep you posted on their progress.

Here is what the finished product will look like.


Well, that's about all that is happening around here. Hopefully the hearing returns and the snot goes away & I can schedule me some uninterrupted time to get what I need to get done, done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's the snotty family doing? lol

Kewl project, PPH!!! Sure your mum will love it. :))