Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Resolutions

It's that time of year folks.  Time to make promises to yourself that you know you won't keep. You know it's true too...No need denying.  Most people I talk to about this all say that they have made resolutions for the New Year, but for some reason or another couldn't follow through.  Some strange, mysterious "thing" came up, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah.


Congrats to those who CAN keep their resolutions.  Really, I mean that.  I cannot seem to do it.  Almost every time that I come up with things I want to accomplish, do or see in the new year, BOMB on me.  I don't know if it's the lack of trying and/or focus or that life just does get in the way.  The ONLY thing I am successful at is procrastinating.

So, there is my New Years Resolution...To Procrastinate!  Maybe, just maybe, I can do some reverse psychology on myself and actually get things that I want to do, DONE!

In all seriousness, there are things that I would like to do in the New Year.  I won't bore you with the details right now as I am still sorting things out.  

However, I do hope you all have luck with your resolutions and will get to accomplish what you planned for yourselves.  I, on the other hand will continue to stumble and flail about, but that's ok...It's what I do best!

Cheers!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say this is a recap of our conversation last night...

So whatcha trying to say? Huh? Huh? :))