Friday, November 30, 2007

Useless Facts

I haven't been feeling all that smart as of late, so I have decided to expand my learning some.  Let's just say that all I can seem to come up with is a bunch of fluff.  I've been looking for things to talk about and I have come across nothing but stupid, useless facts.  Some, which are pretty funny and others that are interesting as I've never heard of them before.  So I guess I did learn a little something in all this.


Did you know that Turtles breath through their BUTTS?  I hope I never need CPR from a turtle.  Or that fingernails have the SAME ingredients as fly poop?  I guess I'll be thinking twice before biting off that mangy hangnail.  Ewwww!  And folks, feel free to stick your tongue out at a crocodile, for they cannot do it back! Oh, and if that happens to piss them off, RUN!  Run in zig zags for they may be able to run fast, they are not agile enough to zig zag with you and will fall behind.

There!  I may have just saved a life or two!

Here's something to ponder on...

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.  To be honest, if I saw this word coming after me, I'd be pretty scared of it too!  Can anyone even pronounce this?  Personally, I would have taken this word as a fear of Hippos or something like that.

No comments: