Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Regenerating

Here I am thinking.  I know, not something I do often or should be doing as I have this tendency to convulse with profanities, then babble with nonsense.  Ever have those days? 


Welcome to mine.

So anyway, I was thinking about the weather.  As fall is ending and winter is on it's way, I am  thinking part of me needs to wake up just before dawn, so I can regenerate with a cup of coffee, wearing a big comfy sweater and stand on my deck watching the sky change while the cool, crisp breeze refreshes my long, lost brain.  I am in desperate need to clear my head and rethink a few things.  Life has been weird to me, to say the least and there are some hard days ahead of me.  I need to regroup and prioritize.

Now....Who wants to be the lucky bugger to wake my fat ass in the mornings to do this?

What?  No takers?  HA!  Thought so!

1 comment:

Black And White Dreamer said...

Life is weird in general...why has life been weird to ya??