Monday, April 16, 2007

Trying Something New

I have found that this month has brought me to some new (much needed) changes in my life. For one, I cut off all my hair. It was down to my waist and I chopped it all off!!! (14 inces worth) I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while now, yet I still wanted to keep it attached to my head. I am donating it to a charity...which one, I am unsure of.

Other new changes for me are trying to find some much needed ME time. I haven't been able to find that yet. I am needing to lose weight and become fit for my kids. I also need to find my creativity. In the quest for creativity, I have decided to find a random topic and write about it. I have come to the conclusion that it has to be a minimum of 1 paragraph...no matter the topic. It could be anything from toilet paper to ear wax. I will find something to say about it.

My goal for this is to write at least one topic a week, no less. I am open to suggestions on topics too! However, for all of our sakes & sanity...let's not go the politics route. I don't do politics.

Any thoughts?

I should hopefully have a topic up and running in the next day or two.

No comments: